- What personally identifiable data is collected from you through the website, how it is collected, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When submitting a contact form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details. The information is used to provide our services to you and initiate communications.
The Kinzler Foundation is the sole owner of the information collected on our website. We will not sell or rent this information. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Our marketing partners abide by all Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) terms as well as Google and Facebook standards for privacy and data usage across all platforms.
We use a third-party service, Bloomerang, for donation payment processing. Bloomerang is PCI compliant. You can find more about their service, terms & conditions here.
We take precautions to protect your information. Our website is SSL encrypted. Only team members who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Kinzler Foundation uses “cookies” on our website for advertising and analytics purposes. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, your next visit to the site will allow the site to load quicker. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests and demographics of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com:
- Opt out of future contact from us.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.